- Experience Scuba Diving at Some of Vallarta's More Advanced Dive Sites Including El Morro and Los Anegados
What are the depths of the dives and how are they supervised?
- Non-certified divers can participate in 1-tank dives with a maximum depth of 40 ft after completing a Vallarta Adventures Discover Scuba pool lesson before the day of their dive.
- Certified divers are automatically entitled to participate in 2 tank dives up to a maximum depth of 60 ft.
- Advanced divers can participate in 2 tank dives up to a maximum depth of 120 ft.
- Supervision is 1 Divemaster to 4-6 diver pairs - buddy system.
May I bring my own equipment?
Although we provide you with all the necessary equipment for your dive, you may bring your own. However, this does not alter the price.
Are there any restrictions that may prevent me from scuba diving?
Scuba diving is an extremely safe sport but all divers should be aware of the inherent hazards and understand that they should:
- Not present any respiratory, cardiovascular or ear problems.
- Be in good mental and physical condition for diving.
- Avoid being under the influence of alcohol or drugs while diving.
- Be over 10 years old, not be pregnant and not fly within a period of 24 hours after a dive.
- To participate in the El Morro, Corbeteña, Los Anegados or Sequial dives, you must have 25 logged dives shown in your log-book wich you must bring.
- An Acknowledgement of Risk will need to be signed before participating in any of our dive programs.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
All certified divers must bring certification card/log-book
- To participate in the El Morro, Corbeteña, Los Anegados, El Sequial dives, you must have a valid Open Water Certification card and either:
- 25 logged dives show in your logbook as well as at least 2 dives in the past 12 months, or
- A previous dive with our dive shop in the last seven days
- Certified divers are automatically entitled to participate in 2 tank dives down to a maximum depth of 60 ft
- Advanced divers can participate in 2 tank dives down to a maximum depth of 120 ft
- Supervision is normally 1 Dive master to 3 diver pairs using the buddy system. If there is an uneven number of guests, a seventh person will be paired with the dive master
- Diving within 18 hours of your flight home is not recommended
- An Acknowledgement of Risk will need to be signed before participating in any of our dive programs
- All divers must be in good health and:
- Not have present any respiratory, cardiovascular or ear problems
- Be in good mental and physical condition for diving
- Avoid being under the influence of alcohol or drugs before or while diving
- Must be at least 10 years old, not be pregnant and not have plans to fly within 18 hours after last completed dive
- Please note that the Advanced scuba dive sites are weather permitting. The best time of the year for most of these sites is June through November. If you are coming outside of that time, we do still operate these dives but only when conditions are good for diving
- Typical days of operation for each dive site: